FormaCars

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Kooks exhaust

Post Thanks / Like

Kooks exhaust

For those of you building a GTM or ordering one in the near future I encourage you to consider ordering the Kooks exhaust system from Shane at VRaptor Speedworks:

http://vraptorspeedworks.com/complet...xhaust-system/

Its a great system designed for LS engines in the GTM, all stainless steel with optional ceramic coating. It has a cool design with the crossing X behind the engine. This was a perfect answer for my build since I'm putting an LS3 in my GTM and would have had to have a fair bit of custom welding for the exhaust system to fit. This system will work with no modifications.

There is a long lead time to getting these since Shane needs 5 orders to submit to Kooks before the product is produced. Right now there are two of us on the order list so we need 3 more builders to step up to the plate and put your order in!

Thanks,
    Keith

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, Keith!! I've been intending to bring this up here for a while now, but with everything going on in the shop on a daily basis, I always forget to post this.

Please contact me via email thru my website if you'd like to get on the Kooks order list so we can get this batch going.
    Shane Vacek
    VRaptor SpeedWorks, LLC
    www.vraptorspeedworks.com
    Turn-key GTM, SL-C & Ultima GTR Built to Your Specs!
    Offering a full line of GTM Upgrades and Custom Parts

Post Thanks / Like
    It sounds amazing with an LS7 as well!!! I love it on mine!!