I was able to get the brakes bled this weekend. Seemed to be a little bit more of a challenge for me than I had originally anticipated. I must admit this was my first attempt to bleed brakes, so I am sure that has almost everything to do with it. Anyway, I went one time around on all corners with the vacuum method. I did have a couple connections I needed to tighten, I guess I also made the rookie mistake of not placing teflon tape on the connections coming out of the bottom of the reservoirs as well as the connections going into the calipers themselves. I had tightened both as tight as I thought I could get them and both were still seeping. I was challenged a bit by the Wilwood Brakes that required rotating to 3 or 9 o'clock while still around the rotor as the the positioning seemed to put the flex lines in some peculiar configurations. After completing yesterday morning, I let the chassis sit for the remainder of the day on the lift and periodically checked for leaks...so far so good. I did have an issue with my lift where it would just continue to go up! I think the switch is bad, will deal with the manufacturer on that later today. I am going to go ahead and make another round on all corners tonight bleeding the lines and check once again for leaks. I used the vacuum method the first time around, I will have a helper this time and will try the old fashioned method for the final go around.