I have the Cobra R front brakes and recommend that you give careful consideration to the swap. The caliper is very high quality and there are a wide range of pads available. Mine came from Brembo with several sets of pads, so I have never went out to buy any. I custom fabricated my cooling duct brackets.

The caliper is a very high quality caliper, however, it has a difficult time fitting many wheels. I went through three custom wheel manufacturers before I cold find one that could manufacture a vintage looking wheel to fit the caliper and only Bogart was able to get the job done. The ONLY production fronts that I could find were the OE cobra R rims, and the aftermarket copies usually don't fit either. So, pay close attention to the dimensional pic I am attaching and do not believe ANYONE who says their wheels will fit unless they have seen the document and respond in writing. Even then your odds are about 25%. If you are OK with very modern looking race wheels (zero dish) you will have an easier time finding wheels.

Looking at this pic, you will see that it will easily fit pretty much any 16" wheel diameter wise. The issue is the distance the caliper extends out from the hub face. You will need a thick spacer to get just about any wheel to clear at the spokes, but then your wheels will stick out too far.

Here is the pic

Measurements_for_Wheels_copy2-602x822.jpg

Here is mine with custom Bogart three piece race wheel.
radiatorduct_5_-600x450.jpg

Here it is without a wheel.
SP_A0117-345x270.jpg