Forte's

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 100mm floor jack extension with 25mm/30mm stem

Post Thanks / Like

100mm floor jack extension with 25mm/30mm stem

The Reverse Logic 100mm tall (about 4") floor jack extension is compatible with floor jacks featuring a removable saddle. The extension can be used to get additional lift from your floor jack in order to raise the tires high enough off the ground to use Race Ramps wheel cribs.

The extension consists of two basic components. The aluminum spacer is 100mm tall by 63mm in diameter (about 2.5"). One end of the spacer has a 25mm hole which is 40mm deep and the other end has a 30mm hole which is also 40mm deep. The second component is an 80mm long stainless steel bar. One end of the bar is 25mm in diameter and the other end is 30mm in diameter. Each end of the stainless steel bar has an M8x1.25 threaded hole.

The floor jack extension can be assembled in two different configurations. If the 30mm end of the stainless steel bar is inserted into the 30mm hole of the spacer, then the extension tool will work with a floor jack that has a 25mm stem on the saddle. The existing floor jack saddle can then be inserted into the 25mm diameter hole in the spacer. If the 25mm end of the stainless steel bar is inserted into the 25mm hole of the spacer, then the extension tool will work with a floor jack that has a 30mm stem on the saddle. The existing floor jack saddle can then be inserted into the 30mm diameter hole in the spacer.

A flat head M8x1.25 bolt is supplied to attach the stainless steel bar to the aluminum spacer. A hex head M8x1.25 bolt and fender washer is supplied to secure the floor jack extension to the floor jack.

https://www.reverselogic.us/jacks---...ion/p/80285202

FJX100-5.JPG FJX100-2.JPG

Post Thanks / Like
    I fabricated my own and find them very useful. If you don't have material on hand and your labor means anything these are a good deal.

One word of caution. I switch back and forth and used to leave the extension sitting on my jack (near the pump) when not in use. Once I lowered the jack on it and did some damage.
    MKII "Little Boy". 432CI all aluminum Windsor. .699 solid roller, DA Koni shocks, aluminum IRS, Straight cut dog ring T-5, 13" four piston Brembos, Bogart wheels. BOOM!