Midwest Classic Insurance

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who Makes This Top Because It Appears To Be Far Superior Than All Others!

Post Thanks / Like
    I spoke to Chad at Rod Tops yesterday. Great customer service! He is sending samples of 3 optional materials we can use to select color and the cost to add the zip out rear window & side Windows was only $200.00. I did not realize the top comes with two bags (one for the top & one for the frame). Chad said it will take longer to figure out how to fit the top & frame in the bags than tale it off/put it on.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fugi View Post
    I spoke to Chad at Rod Tops yesterday. Great customer service! He is sending samples of 3 optional materials we can use to select color and the cost to add the zip out rear window & side Windows was only $200.00. I did not realize the top comes with two bags (one for the top & one for the frame). Chad said it will take longer to figure out how to fit the top & frame in the bags than tale it off/put it on.
    I use the frame bag for storing the frame in the garage. When I'm touring the frame pieces get tucked in the trunk where ever they fit best.

Post Thanks / Like
    The FFR top actually comes with three bags, top, frame and a side curtain bag. Then there are individual felt-ish bags for each piece of the frame.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12