Very Cool Parts

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: How do I post in classifieds?

Post Thanks / Like

How do I post in classifieds?

Hello Everyone,

I am interested in posting a donor vehicle for sale in the classifieds section. I understand it does not belong here in the General 818 Discussions. I want to make sure I follow the rules. I read the stickies and none of them explain how to post a new thread in the classifieds. It there a post requirement? I've been a build thread reader for a long time, but haven't posted.

Thanks,

-Dade

Post Thanks / Like
    I think you need a minimum # of posts to be able to post a classified. Something like 20 or so.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for replying. I guess I'll go to everyone's build thread and congratulate them what a great job they're doing. Until then, I've got a 2006 WRX TR with 69k miles on it. I bought it from Copart to build an 818 and just won't have the time for now. I was hoping to keep it as a donor car. It's hail damaged only, no collision damage. PM me if anyone's interested.

Post Thanks / Like
    PM'd you regarding this car a few days ago. interested.
    Factory Five 818c #456

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Shawn. I've been travelling for work and just got home tonight. I'll give you a call about it tomorrow. Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    Thanks for replying. I guess I'll go to everyone's build thread and congratulate them what a great job they're doing. Until then, I've got a 2006 WRX TR with 69k miles on it. I bought it from Copart to build an 818 and just won't have the time for now. I was hoping to keep it as a donor car. It's hail damaged only, no collision damage. PM me if anyone's interested.
    Don't pepper build threads. Someone else tried that just to be able to post in the classifieds and it didn't work out so great for them and it is annoying to everyone because it messes up the news feed. Send a PM to one of the admins if you want to see if they will qualify you for an exception to the post count limit.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Dade, you've been here since '14; try it now.

FFR 5369 Pin Drive, IRS, Trigos, Torsen, Wilwoods, FMS BOSS 302 "B" cam , Mass-flo. CA SB100 (SPCN) Registered
    Delivered 4/23/06. "Finished" 4/2012 (still not done!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by billjr212 View Post
    Don't pepper build threads. Someone else tried that just to be able to post in the classifieds and it didn't work out so great for them and it is annoying to everyone because it messes up the news feed. Send a PM to one of the admins if you want to see if they will qualify you for an exception to the post count limit.
    Thanks Bill, I was being somewhat sarcastic. I started this thread because I didn't want to violate anyone else's thread. There's really great information here on this forum, and it'd be a shame to clog it with a bunch of superfluous back-patting.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by David Hodgkins View Post
    Dade, you've been here since '14; try it now.

Thanks David, I really appreciate it. I am a polite rule follower.