Another related item to the Coyote/AODE 4R70W combo is the ECM on my engine (2014 Coyote) did not come down to a stable idle when rolling to a stop. The ECM needs to see a speed input from the transmission. Ford has a mod bulletin called Speed Dial that introduces a module to fix the problem, talking to the Ford tech and a Powertrain Control Solutions tech I used the Y harness provided that is connected to the trans. speed sensor. Sending the speed data from the trans speed sensor to the correct pins in the ECM eliminated the problem. The PDF is too large to add to the forum, you can send me a PM for the information.
With more miles on the car (400 +) I changed my opinion of the high stall converter I installed (3200 rpm). The benefit is very little tire spin if you are rolling say at 20 mph, the car is directionally stable and is a bullet! I haven't tried a standing start yet but it seems like 0 - 60 is in the 3 second range. I think that low end torque is the trick for this type of car, combined with a loose converter makes for a very drivable combination. I can't imagine a stick car being able stay with it, I don't have the foot space for rapid clutch action. I tried a 30 - 100 mph burst and the impression is the engine stays close to 7000 with trans shifting in quick succession and a blink later the speedo is at 100 mph. Performance Automatic builds a good product and the support has been great!