Subaru-Fuji Heavy Industries took exception to my eBay listing that I called my Seal Installer and Protectors a "Subaru Seal Installer". The eBay listing made it clear they were not a Subaru product but that was not obvious enough so they complained to eBay and the listing was pulled down. SO OK, I see the trademark issue, fine, they are NOT a "Subaru Seal Installer" they are a Colonel Red Racing Seal installer that fits Subaru transmissions!
In celebration of our joyous return to eCommerce we have a new lower price on the Combo, $19.99 with free shipping!

Combo Pricing on our Oil Seal Installer and CV Axle Seal Protector!

Colonel Red Racing Oil Seal Installer. Perfect for installing side oil seals in Subaru transmissions, the oil pump seal, the cam seals, and even works on the crank sprocket. It's made out of heavy duty plastic and works fine with a rubber mallet. Since it's plastic and not steel, if you misalign it and smack it too hard and off center you're less likely to bend any metal edges on your engine or transmission.

Use a rubber mallet, not a steel hammer. A steel hammer can chip the edge of the seal installer. None of these parts should need the force of a steel hammer, if they do you are doing something very wrong!

The CRR Seal Installer fits many makes and models, anywhere you need a seal installed of 54.5mm to 54.99mm OD. May be delivered in Orange or Black. Sorry, no option on the color.

CV Axle Seal Protector. Used for installing the CV axle into a transmission and rear differential. The soft plastic tool protects the transmission/differential side axle seal from damage while you slide the axle into the transmission or differential. Once the axle is engaged you pull the tool off by way of a slit in the plastic. Fits any make/model axle up to 32mm OD. May be delivered in Orange or Black. Sorry, no option on the color.

Neither of these tools are intended for a full time tech working on cars every day, those folks should buy the expensive professional models. But if you're an enthusiast who does your own DIY work a few times a year these tools are perfect for you.

Just $19.99 for the pair!
Made in the USA

Get them at our eBay store: http://stores.ebay.com/colonelredracing

Tranny Seal Installer 4.jpgTranny Seal Installer 3.jpgAxle Seal Protector Installer 2.jpgOil Pump Seal Install 2sm.jpgMulti Seal Install.jpg