Boig Motorsports

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Hi Everyone! Norcal San Jose here

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Everyone! Norcal San Jose here

Hi everyone, I am Eden.

Just wanted to say thank you for everyone posting, I love reading everyone's post. I am gathering so much information. The roadster has been a dream of mine, I have been looking to build one for the past 10 years. My goal is to get my kit within the next few years, and I'm planning on building this kit with my daughter. It is nice to see everyone's taste in the roadster, and the many different ways of building the car. I cant wait to start my adventure and share that moment with everyone on here.

Looking forward to being a part of the family, the adventures that are ahead, and getting to know everyone on here.
    Eden

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Never stop dreaming. It took me almost 45 years of dreaming and planning but I am now building. You will too.
    MK4 delivered 2/24/2017. Complete kit #9023,IRS, Power Steering, Leather, heater, 17" wheels, sway bar ft & rr, tremec 600 and Gordon Levy Racing SBF 427. First start and go kart 8/19/2017. Graduated 1/15/2018
    MK4 #9230 complete kit delivered 1/27/2018. IRS, PS, leather, Tremic 600, SBF 427. Graduation 10/15/2018
    MK3 #5253 donor bought unfinished. SBF 331, T5 Trans.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you, I have already filled out my spreadsheet for everything i want. Once i do order it, I would love to host a build party at the house!