Very Cool Parts

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Griot's Caffeine & Gasoline Today

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Griot's Caffeine & Gasoline Today

Visited the Flagship store today in Tacoma. Even though it was raining, it always has a large turnout and the Theme was Supercars. Met and made a few new friends and also saw a couple of Factory Fives in the Showroom. A very nice Gen1 GTM was there and I got to talk with the owner some. His is for sale with very low miles. The other was a coupe from the Seattle area and I don't know much more than that. Can't wait to get mine up and running.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    20th Anniversary MK4 Roadster, #8752, 18 of 20, Delivered 12/03/15, 1st Start 01/28/2017, off to paint 4/13/2017, Forte 351w/ Holley EFI, Forte throttle linkage, TKO 600/Forte Hyd. Clutch, UniSteer Electra Steering, RT's turn Signals, many Breeze parts, Paint by the Jeff Miller. Finished on 10/08/2017. 500 mile inspection on 10/21/2017, 3000 mile inspection on 1/14/19.

Post Thanks / Like
    I was told there that the Daytona Coupe belongs to "SeattleDad". Loved it and the GTM in Viper green was killer...

Post Thanks / Like
    Very Cool! I love Griot's stuff, I have one of their Polishers.

Looks like that FFR Coupe is SeattleDad's

When I was stationed at NAS Whidbey Is., used to some backpacking, I miss that. To bad Griot's wasn't around back then, I would have checked them out.

David
    Last edited by Vman7; 04-01-2017 at 08:07 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    it was nice meeting you guys..my car will be on display there for the month.