FormaCars

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Follow ffcars too?

Post Thanks / Like

Follow ffcars too?

I spend most of my forum time here (multiple times a day right now getting prepped for my chassis that's on it's way!) but occasionally I visit ffcars too. Usually I see duplicate posts there, ones I've already read. Some noticeable differences like TheCompound's videos that were banned here.

But are there many people there that aren't here? Do most of you visit both? Just curious because I obviously don't want to miss out on good content.. or waste time checking two places!

FWIW, interested in 33 content mainly, so if there's anywhere else I should be following, please chime in.
    James

FFR33 #997 (Gen1 chassis, Gen2 body), license plate DRIVE IT says it all! build thread
    My build: 350SBC, TKO600, hardtop, no fenders/hood, 32 grill, 3 link, sway bars, 355/30r19
    Previous cars: GTD40, Cobra, tubeframe 55 Chevy, 66 Nova, 56 F100

Post Thanks / Like
    I follow both and there are some very worthwhile builds on one that's not on the other. The overlap isn't that big of a deal, and at times is just enough different
    to warrant reading about it twice. Have fun with your build and make it your own version of the hot rod.
    Dale
    7 liter Hemi33

Post Thanks / Like
    I visit for the classifieds, once in awhile look thru it, all the advertising though is a turn off

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm a Moderator on both sites, so yeah, I visit both several times a day.

Ray
    I'm not getting gray, I'm adding chrome....

“Under-steer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and over-steer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you.”
    -- Jacques Schnauzee "World Famous Racecar Driver"

"If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough horsepower."--Mark Donohue