I have been working on my wiring the past couple of days, I've got head lights, parking lights, tail lights, & brake lights but no turn signals or Horn. It seems like it is something in the I-Didit steering column since the signals & horn are both in the column. Is there supposed to be a ground connected somewhere in the column.
I am using a E-Z harness which is similar to the RF harness except it has 20 circuits instead of 10, the extras are for accessories which I have not messed with yet, so the original 10 are basically the same as the RF harness. The horn seems weird, if I ground the brass plate under the steering wheel, the horn blows so the push button in the center of the wheel is not making contact correctly & it looks like there is something missing, there is a little plastic cylinder sticking up which mates with a hole in the steering wheel hub, there is nothing in this cylinder, should there be?
The one side of the hazard flasher(brown wires) & turn signal flasher(purple wires) has 12 volts, so I am assuming the other side needs a ground to make it function, that's why I am thinking there is a ground missing from the steering column.

Any help would be much appreciated.

thanks in advance,
Nevin