Midwest Classic Insurance

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Posting Thread problem

Post Thanks / Like

Posting Thread problem

Hey guys, I just responded to my original thread with a number of new posts today. But I don't see them on the first page of the forum….I find them if I do a search on myself….not sure what I did wrong……any ideas? thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    oops, guess you have to wait a few before it updates….

Post Thanks / Like
    Just below the page menu items highlighted in blue and just above the advertisement banner, you'll see the following:

Forum > Factory Five Build Discussions > Roadster > [thread name]

Click on the word "Roadster". That will bring you to the latest version of the "Roadster" forum; the thread to which you've replied will be at the top (with a green arrow next to it because you responded and highlighted because you haven't yet read your response). Click the thread name again and your response should be there. Posting is pretty much instantaneous; every reply I've made has been posted before I was physically able to make the two clicks with the mouse.

Cheers,

John
    MK IV Roadster #8631
    Ford 302, Holley Terminator EFI, T5z, 3.55 Rear End, IRS, 17” Halibrand Replicas (9” front, 10.5” rear), Nitto 555 G2’s (275/40ZR17 front, 315/35ZR17 rear), Fast Freddie’s Power Steering, F5 Wilwood Brakes, FFMetal’s Firewall Forward, Forte’s Hydraulic Clutch & Throttle Linkage
    https://www.ffcars.com/threads/phile.../#post-4776313