BluePrint Engines

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: For Sale: MKIV ready for paint

Post Thanks / Like

For Sale: MKIV ready for paint

----SOLD-----

After careful consideration I have decided to put my MK4 Roadster-#90393 up for sale here in Massachusetts. The full kit was bought back in 2013 but I have decided it is time to part ways with the car. The car is ready to be sent off to paint so you will get to pick your own paint scheme on this car. The electrical wiring was done by professionals as well as some adjustments to the fuel lines so it runs and drives.

Motor- Coast High Performance 331 stroker bottom end, Trick Flow Top End kit- Motor has less than 5K miles

Transmission- Tremec T-5 manual transmission with under 100 miles on it

The only part from a donor car is the rear differential which came from a 1989 Mustang and was blasted and powder coated to match the gloss black frame.

I have the documentation for the parts as well as the donor car still and the car is located minutes from the Factory Five facility if you want to stop in for a visit. Asking 25K please PM me if you have any questions.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by cwentworth3; 05-03-2017 at 10:17 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    What options does it have from FFR?
    Did you do any mods during the build?
    Started dreaming of a Cobra around 1987
    Purchased Complete Kit 6/9/2017, Delivered 9/4/2017, Rolling Chassis 3/30/2018, Engine Dyno'ed 3/4/2022, Engine installed 8/27/2022
    Click here for my build thread
    Serial #9158
    Design Engineer at BluePrint Engines