Ok ! Turn your poster board over and do it again.....wax on , wax off....paint dee fence....sand dee floor. practice, practice. Shooting blue over white gives you an idea of coverage. Give that one 2 more coats and see if you still have streaks. You are playing with your gun settings and that is a good thing (LEARN YOUR GUN ) Gonna let you in on a little secret shh (when you start painting your car,,,,and if it's not going well,,,,you are gonna start messing with yur gun adjustments) nothing good can come from that. THE TRICK ! is to find a setting on your gun that seems to work and leave it alone. Correct the problems with "your" technique. In a nut shell... TAKE THIS RACE CAR AND GIVE ME 15 LAPS. IT'S A GOOD CAR WITH A GOOD SET UP,,,,WE'RE NOT CHANGING THE SET UP FOR YOU (cause you don't know whats good or bad) YOU LEARN TO DRIVE THE "SET UP" AND MAKE IT WORK ! Another suggestion, once you are as comfortable as you are going to get spraying paper....go next door and pa....skip that..... I see you made your flip flop's for the hood and trunk (I KNOW, YOU GOT HIS O-RINGS TOO).... consider painting the bottoms of the hood and deck first (just more practice with a little more pressure on you)....and another thing after you start to feel ok about painting flat paper (and the crowd goes ooooOOOOOoooo aaaaHHHHHaaaa) Paint your damn trash cans, they just look bad, I mean, you need to practice painting around curves and corners. Otherwise, you'll start at the back of the car, get to the front, and we'll find you standing there two weeks later , frozen, gun in hand, small child bringing you food and drink so you don't die...BECAUSE YOU GOT TO THE FRONT OF THE CAR AND REALIZED YOU DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO PAINT AROUND A CORNER !!! For the love of God man ! Don't let your children grow up without a father cause you didn't practice when you should have.......OH THE HUMANITY !!! (some say "over the top" I say "just enough"....after all, I learned my chops from Bill "some......thing.......onthewing" Shatner . One last B 4 I go. If you use the door for intake, you need to open a front door or back door so the house can breath...da Bat