BluePrint Engines

Visit our community sponsor

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Russ Thompson Turn Signal wiring

So the extra green wire and the extra grey wire from each bundle go to the signal indicator wire on the right side of the distribution block?

Quote Originally Posted by cfriedman67 View Post
    So the extra green wire and the extra grey wire from each bundle go to the signal indicator wire on the right side of the distribution block?
    You are making me realize how quickly I forgot all this stuff!
    I was not clear at all in that last description.
    The indicators are circled in blue on this diagram, but in our case, they actually go through the Ron Francis harness before they reach the actual dash lights.
    So all you really need to do is have all 3 of those wires attach to the same point on the distribution block

the wires on the right side of the distribution block at that location will come from the Russ Thompson turn signal.
    MK4 #9028 - Coyote - TKO600
    Delivery: 1/30/17 First Start: 7/23/17 Legal: 10/5/17
    Build thread: http://thefactoryfiveforum.com/showt...8-Build-Thread

Sorry to make you work so hard but thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by cfriedman67 View Post
    Sorry to make you work so hard but thank you.
    Ha ha. Happy to help. Just gives me even more respect for guys like edwardb an Kleiner who seem to be able to rattle this stuff off like they just did it yesterday.
    I really found this wiring to be the most difficult part of the whole build, so it sounds like you are in the homestretch.
    MK4 #9028 - Coyote - TKO600
    Delivery: 1/30/17 First Start: 7/23/17 Legal: 10/5/17
    Build thread: http://thefactoryfiveforum.com/showt...8-Build-Thread

I’m almost there. On the left side of the diagram in between the two RF connectors. It says “to headlight switch feed 2” Is that a wire from Ron Francis or do I need to make that? If I need to make it where does it go to once it leaves the Distribution block. I’m using the factory five head light switch from the complete kit.

Thanks again

Blog Entries
    It's located at the headlight switch plug from the RF harness. Just tie into it and you'll be fine.

Thank you

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123