BluePrint Engines

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: California GTMs Available for Viewing?

Post Thanks / Like

California GTMs Available for Viewing?

I live in Southern California (Ventura area) and have been looking at building a GTM. Just got back from a visit to the FFR shop south of Boston.

The GTM chassis and drivetrain look solid. The yellow shop display car has me a bit concerned, however, about bodywork and interior quality and durability. I get that this is a kit car, but I want the door handles to work for more than six months.

Dave Smith mentioned that there are several Gen2 GTMs running around California. Are there any local cars to look at and talk about? I'd love to see the Gen2 doors and completed interior. It would also be great to get the perspective of an end customer/builder.

Best,
    Chris

Post Thanks / Like
    If there are Gen IIs that are finished in SoCal, those folks haven't been on the forum yet. I'm not aware of any completed Gen II ANYWHERE other than the FFR car.

Post Thanks / Like
    Got it. How about Gen1's then? Besides bodywork and interior, I'm also interested in learning more about wiring, E-rod vs LS376, alignment, bump steer, transmission options, etc. Plenty to talk about in any case.