Midwest Classic Insurance

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: For Sale - FFR 18" Halibrands - $1400

Post Thanks / Like

For Sale - FFR 18" Halibrands - $1400

As mentioned in my build thread, going AWD and getting tires for these that will match brand and overall diameter while ruling out rotations is leading me to put these up for sale.

As-delivered, unmounted. Only opened to check to make sure there weren't any defects or damage.
    Caps and spinners included as they came with them.

#15812 - 18" Halibrand Style Replica Wheels - Factory Five Parts Catalog
    18x9 Front and 18x11 Rear.

Asking $1400 with local pickup in the Seattle, WA region, though we can work on shipping if interested.

Gen 3 Type 65 Coupe builder

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Give you $1200 for them. I'm in Puyallup. Could use an extra set for auto-x.
    20th Anniversary MK4 Roadster, #8752, 18 of 20, Delivered 12/03/15, 1st Start 01/28/2017, off to paint 4/13/2017, Forte 351w/ Holley EFI, Forte throttle linkage, TKO 600/Forte Hyd. Clutch, UniSteer Electra Steering, RT's turn Signals, many Breeze parts, Paint by the Jeff Miller. Finished on 10/08/2017. 500 mile inspection on 10/21/2017, 3000 mile inspection on 1/14/19.

Post Thanks / Like
    Pending

Post Thanks / Like
    Followed your build off and on...very interesting. I'm interested in the wheels even at your asking price, though I don't have an immediate need, figure we will use them eventually for someone's build. Anyway, I don't know if you would be interested in a trade. We are in the process of developing an optimized wiring harness for the coupe. We already have one for the Mark IV and the changes are not that great. We tend to depart pretty radically from traditional interiors, which in turn drives our wiring harnesses. Our harnesses incorporate a chassis control processor which enables features such as push button start/stop, PWM light dimming, etc. Our harness with processor is about double in cost what you are asking for the wheels, however, we have been looking for a tech savvy guinea pig to help us to evaluate our design. If you are interested, please reach out to us.

Chris

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris @ Forma View Post
    Followed your build off and on...very interesting. I'm interested in the wheels even at your asking price, though I don't have an immediate need, figure we will use them eventually for someone's build. Anyway, I don't know if you would be interested in a trade. We are in the process of developing an optimized wiring harness for the coupe. We already have one for the Mark IV and the changes are not that great. We tend to depart pretty radically from traditional interiors, which in turn drives our wiring harnesses. Our harnesses incorporate a chassis control processor which enables features such as push button start/stop, PWM light dimming, etc. Our harness with processor is about double in cost what you are asking for the wheels, however, we have been looking for a tech savvy guinea pig to help us to evaluate our design. If you are interested, please reach out to us.

Chris
    Well shoot, I didn't see this until after I handed off the wheels to Jim (RR20AC). I've seen your interiors and they look pretty cool but I never stopped to think about the wiring behind them. The push button start/stop and light dimming all sound great too and something I'd like to do. I may not be able to trade you wheels this time, but if you ever want or need a guinea pig as a new set of eyes, even if I have to send you back the parts, let me know!
    -Matt