Midwest Classic Insurance

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Congratulations to Paul Borror, the 2017 Robert Feddersen Memorial award winner!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Congratulations to Paul Borror, the 2017 Robert Feddersen Memorial award winner!

Hi all,

I just wanted to take a minute and congratulate Paul Borror for being this year's Robert Feddersen Memorial Award winner.

Paul, thank you for everything you do for this community and your tireless effort in helping those that need it, the community appreciates you very much.

Paul was at the Factory Five Racing open house and we were lucky enough to be able to give him the award in person.

Congratulations again, very well deserved!

Randy (and the selection committee.)

Robert, I really miss you man

FFR Roadster Mark III, 500hp Small Block Chevrolet, TKO600, BMW Imola Red with silver ghost flamed stripes by the immortal Batman.

"There's nothing you can't do, only stuff you haven't done yet!"

Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats Paul!! Well deserved!
    MK4 #8900 - complete kit - Coyote, TKO600, IRS - Delivered 6/28/16 First Start 10/6/16 Go cart - 10/16/16 Build completed - 4/26/17 - 302 days to build my 302 CI Coyote Cobra - Registered and street legal 5/17/17
    Build Thread http://thefactoryfiveforum.com/showt...e-build-thread
    PHIL 4:13 INSTAGRAM - @scottsrides

Post Thanks / Like
    Very much so, congrats!
    Kyle

Complete Kit pickup 09/05/2015, 351w, QF680, 3.55, 3-Link, 15" Halibrands with MT's, Painted Viking blue with Wimbledon white stripes on 03/15/2017. Sold in 08/2018 and totally regret it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Just got back and had a great time congratulations Paul is was nice to talk to you. And well deserved.
    Chris AKA Gromit

IMG_5741 - web.gif

Steve >> aka: GoDadGo
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Congratulations Mr. Paul Borror!

You have helped so many of us and your knowledge has been greatly appreciated.

Now go build a Daytona so that you can show us how it should be done.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Awesome, Congratulations Paul!!!

Henry

Post Thanks / Like
    Good on ya' Paul!

Jeff

Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats Paul. Nobody deserves this more than you Paul. I can't count the times I've PM'd him with questions or needed help with my build and he ALWAYS took time to give any help or advice he could. I will always be very grateful to him for that and one day hope to help others like he did me but there is no way I'll be as good at it as him. Thanks again Paul and congratulations!!!!
    JRL16
    Mk4 delivered 4/28/16. First start 10/15/16. First gocart 11/10/16. Engine Factory 427W. 750 carb. Tremec TKO600. 2015 IRS. Power steering. Whitby power brakes. Wilwood brakes. 18" wheels. Falken tires. Sway bars front and rear. Forte hydraulic clutch and mechanical throttle linkage. Scott's Hot Rods triple reservoir. Ceramic coated headers. Gas’n sidepipes. Heated seats. Herb Fraser walnut door panels. Wipers. Console.

Post Thanks / Like
    Congratulation, well deserved, you always have researched and well thought-out posts as well as craftsmanship work.
    King
    Roadster #8127, ordered 7/12/13, received 9/11/13
    http://thefactoryfiveforum.com/showt...4-Coyote-Build

Post Thanks / Like
    Guys -- Thanks for all the incredibly generous and kind words. We just made it back to Michigan a couple hours ago from the Open House. It's still sinking in. I feel truly humbled to be in the same company as others who have received this award. Thanks to everyone who nominated me, and to Randy and the selection committee for giving me the 2017 award.

As I've said to a number of folks, this is something I truly enjoy. To be recognized with this award wasn't necessary but just makes it that much better. I haven't been at it as long as many, and I still have a bunch to learn. But it's been a blast to share what I have learned with others and see them be successful. It was a privilege to meet several of you during the Open House and see your creations.

I will do my best to keep the help going! Thanks again.

Paul B.
    Build 1: Mk3 Roadster #5125. Sold 11/08/2014. Build 2: Mk4 Roadster #7750. Sold 04/10/2017. Build Thread
    Build 3: Mk4 Roadster 20th Anniversary #8674. Sold 09/07/2020. Build Thread and Video. Build 4: Gen 3 Type 65 Coupe #59. Gen 3 Coyote. Legal 03/04/2020. Build Thread and Video
    Build 5: 35 Hot Rod Truck #138. LS3 and 4L65E auto. Rcvd 01/05/2021. Legal 04/20/2023. Build Thread. Sold 11/9/2023.

Post Thanks / Like
    Congratulations Paul, you have certainly earned this!