Midwest Classic Insurance

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: St. Jude Childrens Research Hospital MkIV Roadster Auction

Post Thanks / Like

St. Jude Childrens Research Hospital MkIV Roadster Auction

If anyone is looking for a "turnkey" MkIV, and help find cures for childhood cancer at the same time, this is a unique opportunity. I was part of the team of FedEx pilots who built a MkIV during the FedEx/St. Jude PGA Classic. We assembled the car onsite at the golf tournament (7-11 June), with the assistance of Tony Zullo from Factory 5 Racing. Dave Smith donated the kit (4-link suspension, 18-inch wheels), and had the body fitted and painted before shipping it to Memphis. Engine is a Blue Print 306, transmission a TKO 600.

The car is being sold via an online silent auction, with 100% of the proceeds going to St. Jude Childrens' Research Hospital. The website to bid is www.bidstjude.com, and the bidding closes on 23 June. If are in the Memphis,TN area, the car is on display at Landers Ford, Collierville, TN through 22 June.

Regards,

John Morrison
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    This is a great car and great opportunity for a turnkey,high quality build.

I too was part of the build team and can attest to the quality of the car and worthiness of the cause.

Thanks for the kind word John- oh never mind- you forgot to mention. Me!!!!👍😳
    FFinisher/AKA RE63

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FFinisher View Post
    This is a great car and great opportunity for a turnkey,high quality build.

I too was part of the build team and can attest to the quality of the car and worthiness of the cause.

Thanks for the kind word John- oh never mind- you forgot to mention. Me!!!!👍😳
    Sorry Ron! Typed the post in a hurry, wanted to get your permission to use your name. Guess I have it now?

All, Ron Everitt came to Memphis with Tony Z., he was instrumental in the St. Jude build.

Regards,

John