So, I have a 2015 model of the MK4, and the wilwood pedal box clutch cable setup... The installation instructions show a different arrangement for the clutch cable pedal plates then if you had a 2016 or newer MK4 frame. So I followed the instructions for the 2016/older version. After first start and driving the car very little, I noticed that the clutch cable is rubbing when you engage the clutch. It is rubbing enough with very little driving that it already broke the coating around the cable.

Anyone have any tips tricks or parts that I should look at to help keep the rubbing down? The only thing I came up with was to grind just a little of the outside plate where it is rubbing, to make a slant for the engagement... I also unbolted the pedal box assembly and made sure it was moved to the outside as much as possible. There was not much more that it could move to help alleviate the rubbing...

Top picture... Kind of hard to see.. But you can see that also the end of the cable where the brass stop is, bottoms out on the pedal box instead of going into the hole like it should.... This also worries me, I dont want a burnt clutch because it is not fully engaging.

side picture.... You can see the rub mark..