Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Respect. Sergeant Brandon F. USAF Honors Us All

President, Factory Five Racing Dave Smith's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Respect. Sergeant Brandon F. USAF Honors Us All

United States Air Force Technical Sergeant Brandon F. from Abilene, TX sent us this flag that was flown across the skies of Afghanistan on May 11th, 2017 on a combat mission supporting Operation Freedom’s Sentinel on board a C-130J assigned to the 774 Expeditionary Air Lift Squadron. The mission was an Aeromedical evacuation carrying four wounded out of Afghanistan. Brandon sent us the flag and a certificate signed by the flight crew dedicated to Factory Five Racing. Brandon has a Factory Five Mk4 Roadster on order and will be building it upon his return from deployment.

On behalf of everyone at Factory Five Racing, we want to say thank you and give our deepest thanks to Brandon, his Air Force Unit, and all US military. Brandon’s flag will join others on our walls as a constant reminder of the dedication required to keep us free.

Taylor (Welding department) and Courtnie (Tech Support) show off the flag and certificate.

Brandon and his flight crew.

Awesome patch! Thanks for everything you do!
    Dave Smith, FFR 001
    President
    Factory Five Racing

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Respect and honor for you and your team's service.

Thanks,

Henry

Post Thanks / Like
    Once again I repeat, we need a "LIKE" button

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you all at FFR. I cant thank you enough for the feeling of friendship and family that honors all of us serving. The way you all came together, out of your busy day, and did this. Amazing, never thought anything of it. Just wanted to fly a flag for you.

I am pulling all I can to get the funds lined up by the end of this deployment. I think I will be right there. So excited to show this thing off to the guys at my work/Air Force Base.

This car will be a true craftsman build.
    I hand built my 450 horsepower 347 engine with EFI. I also hand built a custom T5Z or Ford Performance T5 with the 2.95 alloy gear set and tail housing from a 2000 Ford T5 with electronic speedo. The car will also feature a hand built 8.8 rearend with 3.73, alloy shafts, 5 lug conversion and 13" COBRA PBR brakes. I have been collecting parts for this for over a year. You can see videos and pictures of my build below (see signature).

Thanks again, fam!

Brandon

Post Thanks / Like
    Class act, Brandon - we sleep comfortably knowing that men like you stand guard on our behalf.

Best of luck with your build and keep us posted on progress!!! You'll surely enjoy the build process, but driving and sharing it with others will add a whole other dimension.
    Later,
    Chris

"There are no more monsters to fear, and so, we have to build our own."
    Mk3.1 #7074

Post Thanks / Like
    I have been home from the deployment about a month now. I got the car about 10 days ago and have already made a good amount of progress. I am back at work and its now taking all my time but I am still blown away every time I open the garage door and see my chassis just sitting there. Dave, Tony, Jay, and Dave C., Jolene, and Don at Stewart Transport. Just an amazing crew and team....

Dave, Tony and others. I tried to call you and thank you personally but the little extra that you threw into the shipment literally had me in tears. I wish I could meet you and thank you personally. I am so moved by your generosity and the feeling I get when I realize what you all have done for me, my crew, the recognition, and the way you said thanks. I cant thank you enough, from the bottom of my heart. I am truly blessed to be apart of this community.

I look forward to being a loyal customer, telling everyone I can about your company, and sharing in the dream.

God bless,
    Brandon

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasAviator View Post
    I have been home from the deployment about a month now. I got the car about 10 days ago and have already made a good amount of progress. I am back at work and its now taking all my time but I am still blown away every time I open the garage door and see my chassis just sitting there. Dave, Tony, Jay, and Dave C., Jolene, and Don at Stewart Transport. Just an amazing crew and team....

Dave, Tony and others. I tried to call you and thank you personally but the little extra that you threw into the shipment literally had me in tears. I wish I could meet you and thank you personally. I am so moved by your generosity and the feeling I get when I realize what you all have done for me, my crew, the recognition, and the way you said thanks. I cant thank you enough, from the bottom of my heart. I am truly blessed to be apart of this community.

I look forward to being a loyal customer, telling everyone I can about your company, and sharing in the dream.

God bless,
    Brandon
    Awesome.

Best wishes for the build Brandon!

FFR 5369 Pin Drive, IRS, Trigos, Torsen, Wilwoods, FMS BOSS 302 "B" cam , Mass-flo. CA SB100 (SPCN) Registered
    Delivered 4/23/06. "Finished" 4/2012 (still not done!)

Post Thanks / Like
    David,

I appreciate what you do for this community as well. I may not always post but I read... a lot. And manytimes you are there lending knowledge. I really appreciate you sir.

Thanks for you support.
    Brandon

Post Thanks / Like
    Sergeant Brandon F,
    Thank you for your service and welcome tithe FFR community.

Factory Five, thank you for sharing this story.

-Steve
    Mk IV #8901 - Complete kit, Coyote, TKO-600, IRS. Ordered 5/23/16, Delivered 7/14/16, First Start 8/13/17, First Go-Kart 10/22/17, Registered and Completed 10/18/18. Build Thread: http://thefactoryfiveforum.com/showt...V-Coyote-Build Graduation Thread: https://thefactoryfiveforum.com/show...-Roadster-8901

Post Thanks / Like
    Blessed to have the chance to do it.

Thank you Steve.

Brandon

Average Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Brandon,

Thanks to you for your service! Best of luck on your build ... post lots of pics for us, please.

Garry
    I sure miss my coupe!

F5R1004503SP 2004 Challenge Car, 331 Stroker

Coupe # 031, 422" Windsor stroker by Southern Automotive (Dash autographed by Peter Brock)***SOLD***
    Unique 427 Roadster, 482" Aluminum FE by Southern Automotive***SOLD***