Forte's

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: New Guy in Seal Beach CA building MK4

Post Thanks / Like

New Guy in Seal Beach CA building MK4

My kit just arrived for Base MK4 w/IRS and I'm starting the adventure. I'm looking for Other So CA owners to gather info and advise from as well as see examples of completed cars. Please send me a note to introduce yourself at [email protected]. I look forward to meeting some locals and sharing the experience.

Cheers

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I'm in Corona del mar with a small shop in costa mesa with a lift. I'd be happy to show you around my build...

FFR 5369 Pin Drive, IRS, Trigos, Torsen, Wilwoods, FMS BOSS 302 "B" cam , Mass-flo. CA SB100 (SPCN) Registered
    Delivered 4/23/06. "Finished" 4/2012 (still not done!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats! Take David up on his offer, he has a wealth of knowledge. And he has a lift :cool
    Kyle

Complete Kit pickup 09/05/2015, 351w, QF680, 3.55, 3-Link, 15" Halibrands with MT's, Painted Viking blue with Wimbledon white stripes on 03/15/2017. Sold in 08/2018 and totally regret it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMan View Post
    My kit just arrived for Base MK4 w/IRS and I'm starting the adventure. I'm looking for Other So CA owners to gather info and advise from as well as see examples of completed cars.

Cheers
    We have a breakfast every other month or so @ http://www.maniac-mikes.com/ in Upland. We will be having one this month on the 8th. Sometimes we have 10 cars, other times it can be only one or two. There is always lively conversations about cars and perhaps a bit of bench racing. Come North and join us, it's well worth the 50-60 minute drive.
    Frank

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Dave, Please let me know when would be a good time and I'll confirm with you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the forum. Enjoy the build. Look forward to seeing your progress.
    MK4 #8900 - complete kit - Coyote, TKO600, IRS - Delivered 6/28/16 First Start 10/6/16 Go cart - 10/16/16 Build completed - 4/26/17 - 302 days to build my 302 CI Coyote Cobra - Registered and street legal 5/17/17
    Build Thread http://thefactoryfiveforum.com/showt...e-build-thread
    PHIL 4:13 INSTAGRAM - @scottsrides