Please help me buy parts for my Hot Rod.

SWMBO is correct that I have too many cars, so I am selling a 1976 Corvette to get it out of the drive way. It was the car I was going to do a frame off resto on until I saw the FFR Hot Rod.

It has a 350 crate motor and a 3 speed transmission (Turbo 350 I believe.) It needs the rear brakes replaced but I don't want to put any more money into the car since I have the hot rod to fund.

A ton more photos and more details at the for sale web page below.

http://hotrod.sapp-family.com/2017/0...ette-for-sale/

I am asking $6,500.00 for it but, if it is someone from the FFR forum or "the other forum" wants it, I will knock off some $$$. I am also about to put it on Craigslist. I think it is priced to sell fast.

BTW, No trades... Unless you are talking about an 8.8 mustang rear end (4 Link) with 3.73 gears and rear disc brakes, a full set of QA1 coil overs, adjustable rear control arms, a steering wheel, bicycle fenders, and some cash, you don't have what I want. So really, unless Dan Ruth really wants it... No Trade. (getting ready for the Craigslist replies asking if I want to trade even though I have said No Trades)

Tim Sapp
Frisco TX