Forte's

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Wanted: Gen 3 Daytona Coupe bult as a moderate cruiser

Post Thanks / Like

Question Wanted: Gen 3 Daytona Coupe bult as a moderate cruiser

I live in Southern California and am looking to have a Daytona Coupe Gen 3 built as a moderate cruiser, not a trailer queen. Something to drive the canyons to the beach and to take up the coast with my wife.

I realize I'm going against the "built not bought" mind-frame but I simply don't have the time to wrench it myself, nor would I likely be as talented as many of you are in doing so.

Im not looking for anything crazy under the hood, I can actually survive with 350+hp (I certainly desire more but it needs to fit the budget).

A comfortable ride is important, so looking for IRS, AC & heat, decent seats (not bucket seats) etc.

I desire and overall classic look, simple bright silver paint, no stripes or meatballs for numbers. I like the classic 15" wheels (I know tire selection is less), not 17's.

I'm a good 6'3", thus the desire for a GEN 3 with more room in addition to the design and chassis improvements.

Can someone build this for $50,000ish "out-the-door", including engine/transmission/rear end, wheels/tires, and a paint job?

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Erik
    Last edited by Erik Scott; 07-16-2017 at 05:58 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Erik. Give me a call any time. I live in Norton MA right down the road from FFR I can pick up the kit, build it and ship it to you. for 50ish. IRS and 15s will be a problem.

Mike
    508-577-2200

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the reply Mike. I'll call you this morning.