As some of you are familiar, I am a little slow posting, but here it goes.
We(Lynn and I) went to the London cobra show in the coupe. As Cobrakai reminds me all the time "no pics,.....". So here is a pic of London exit.

We got 4 blocks from the hotel in Columbus OH and the coupe died on the exit ramp. It would turn over, but not start. I tried several things, but nothing worked. Then I had Lynn get out to push me off to the side of the road ... Fortunately, some lady in a business suit stopped and the two got me onto the shoulder. Next, I texted Mark D, for his suggestions. Nothing worked there. He texted back after awhile, "don't go anywhere, we're sending the calvary". Phone rings and it's Henry Renaud. Then a truck and trailer with four people(Henry, Frank W, Karen S. and Dean ) show up and push me onto a trailer (Lynn got an education on not pushing on Millers perfectly molded tail fin!). Mark and Brendan showed up on the ramp and we had a party. To Henry, Frank, Karen, and Dean: "Thank you, Thank you, Thank you......" (This folks, was very humbling...)

The concensus was that fuel was not flowing, so Brendan and I started chasing down the problem. I'm the good looking one on the left!

Lynn thought this picture was hysterical because Brendan and I had met earlier on the build phase!

Then, the 30 hour tropical storm came and it started raining. So Henry and Dean brought over the NAPA tent. While Brendan and I continued with the car, the Thursday happy hour moved over to the tent. Miller joined in and gave us his sage advice.

The culprit was the fuel pump not working. More specifically, the rubber feed line of the in the tank pump was split. Furthermore, it was not a gas impermeable hose. (China origin). This kind of thing, kind of really hacks me (enough said). Here is the hose.

We finished the car off the next morning in the rain. I will post the rest shortly. Again, thanks to Henry, Dean, Frank, Karen and a host of others. Thank you David Hodgkins for showing me how to post this. More later.

Bob