BluePrint Engines

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Mike Everson earns and A+++++

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Mike Everson earns and A+++++

I am very lucky to live close to both Factory Five and Mike Everson. I formerly met Mike at his shop about 6 months ago when I visited him while build a type 65 coupe (what I am building). Mike was so nice to open up the shop, show me his builds, and give me a few tips. I am at the stage where wiring is the primary focus, so rather than guess, I asked Mike to come down for a visit and he was gracious enough to open some time in his busy schedule to make a visit. Even if we didn't work on my car, the visit would have been worth it. We talked cars. bikes, running, etc. In between the conversion, I/we accomplished what would have taken me a few extra weeks to figure out and completed it in a day. I would storngly recommend Mike and his work along with his outgoing and friendly personality. There is no doubt that if I need further assistance I would give him a call. Thanks Mike
    Here are a couple of pics of the completed dash installed and ready for testing.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    It was nice working with you. Plus I got a mini air show while I was there.
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks good, nice to see progress!!
    This community is the best

John
    Finished the "My Coupe, my way" project.

http://s956.photobucket.com/albums/ae46/jdcoupe1969/
    Coupe #386,17" Team III 245 FR 315 RR, 3-link, T5, 4 wheel disk, power brakes/steering. Sniper EFI
    First start Sept. 18 2013 First go kart Sept 19 2013

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Thanks John,
    I have not been posting a lot especially on the other site where I started my build thread. I have found to many issues with posting. I am waiting for the motor to be finished now but have all of the drive train components ready to go. Floors in, seats in, brakes in and bled, lots of body work done, a/c done (needs duct work), etc. doors are next. I plan of go karting with a full body on. Hope to be fully road worthy by the end of August.