BluePrint Engines

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: New Items @ FFmetal.com

Post Thanks / Like

New Items @ FFmetal.com

I'm pleased to announce a couple of new products at FFmetal.com.

As some of you may know, I took over FFmetal from Lynwood at the beginning of the year, and it's been a pleasure working with you all and serving the FFR community.

In addition to the staple items like the battery box, fat-tire F-panels, radiator shroud, and thicker standard firewalls, I've got two new items.

First, the new and improved Firewall Forward kit. Back in the day, Lynwood sold a Firewall Forward kit, but it required a few other replacement panels. Since then, FFR has changed their design a bit and I've come up with a solution that's simpler and works with the new designs. If you're considering using a heater in your car (like I did), you'll need this firewall as it gives you an extra 1.5" behind the dash but won't interfere with your wipers or the engine. This firewall is also made of .090 thickness aluminum for superior strength. Preorder yours today, I hope to have them ready this coming week.

Second, the new Transmission Tunnel Top. When I built my car 12 years ago, I went with a midshift on the TKO500 and so the shifter hole wasn't even close, and I didn't want to use a blank-off panel that FFR supplies and feel the unevenness and rivets under the carpet. Back then I made my own replacement panel and while I was at it, I used .060 aluminum to give that area of the car a little more substance. This item is exactly like the one I made for myself. Cut your own shifter holes exactly where you want or need it. These are in stock now.

Please head over to http://www.ffmetal.com and place your order. I also encourage you to check out and support the other supporting vendors.

Regards, Bill Dane
    Non-donor - Engine Factory 351w/400hp - TKO500 - 3-Link - Cobra brakes - FFmetal - Wilwood pedals - FR500 wheels - NCPainter

Owner of FFmetal.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Bill,

I was just trying to figure out how to get the heater in for the wife, (her request), and still have a glove box. Problem solved. Thanks

Plus, I don't have a metal brake that could do the Tunnel Top. You saved me again.

Thanks for continuing the legacy at FFmetal.
    Build 1: MkIV Roadster #8675. Deliv: 8/15/2015.
    FFR MkIV complete kit. / 5.0 Coyote Motor / T56 Magnum Trans / 2015 IRS / 18' Halibrand w/Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 Tires
    FFMetal: Firewall Forward, Trans Tunnel top, Battery Box, Fan Shroud
    Russ Thompson: Turn signal Assembly, Trunk Box Mod.
    Breeze: SS Roll Bars(2), Power Steering rack, and much more.
    Mike Forte: supplied 5.0 Coyote & T56 Magnum Trans