Hey 818 Crew,
I'm working on installing the splash guards with the new nose. I'm wondering if I generally have things laid out correctly and also if there are any general recommendations from builders who have already installed these.

nose/radiator panel - It seems like this should be installed first as most other panels attach to it in some way. Is this the correct panel? I have one square with flat flanges on the sides, but that doesn't seem to fit with the new nose pieces. The front/bottom fender support brackets seem to prevent this installing as it was intended. Here I have another panel that was similar but didn't have the flat flanges on the sides. Is this for the new nose or an original part for the tail end?

Driver side front - rear and rear side splash panels - Looks like I'll have some trimming to do here. Is it normal that there will be gaps between splash guard and fender even with the rubber bulb in place?

Driver side front - front splash panel - why is there a big window here? Doesn't that defeat the purpose? Or was that a result of the original nose?

Driver side front - inside splash panel, supposedly attached to nose/radiator horizontal panel? Is this intended to be inside the radiator support or to the outside of the supports? This looks like it is will need massage as well.

Feedback on how you massaged these into place is appreciated. Especially for the nose/radiator panel with vents up, that one looks the farthest from fitting correctly.