Hi All,

Maybe this is pretty elementary for some of you.... and maybe most of you Subaru guys would have caught an engine running on 3 cylinders....

I learned the hard way today that it would be a good idea to pre-check the wiring harness to your engine.
Especially make sure that the wires from the ECU to the injectors and wiring to the coils is good.
My boost controller is also not working..... not sure yet if its wiring or faulty controller.
In any case, I should have checked the wiring for continuity before.....don't know why I didn't...... probably just thought that since it started first key turn, that all would be OK.
My tuner says sometimes the Subaru connectors have a pin bent or other issue.

Apparently I was running on 3 cylinders for a week!
Me being new to Subaru engines, I was thinking that the Subaru Burble was pretty burbly..... and it sounded pretty good.
It didn't pull the way I thought it should, but I thought that it just needed a tune....

Now it sounds way better, and lots more power, but we wasted an hour at the Dyno.

Just thought I would mention this in case you haven't done a wiring check....... I used the dieted donor wiring, so I should have.