BluePrint Engines

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Hydro-Boost hoses needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Hydro-Boost hoses needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Getting ready to install my break Hydro-booster, Has anyone made or purchased custom hoses?

I would prefer purchasing the fittings and hard tubing to do my own custom hose routing. I'm aware that Ill need a section of flexible line to absorb the engine vibration/movement.

The goal is to have a clean look under the hood when viewing the engine bay.

Any input would be appreciated!!

Thanks Guys

Post Thanks / Like
    I got my Hydro-Boost hoses from Gotta Show Products. They hooked right up and I was ready to go.

Gotta_Show.png
    FFR6682 - received 7/30/08 - MK 3.1 complete kit, Forte built Ford Racing BOSS 427W(475HP/500lbs), TKO600, Power steering, Power Brakes, Hydraulic Clutch, VPM Front/Rear sway bars, Bump steer kit, SAI mod, 13"Front/11.65"Rear Mustang Cobra rotors w/calipers, NITTO NT05s - 255/40R17-Front, 315/35R17-rear,3.55 IRS.
    Visit my Blog: http://crawleyscobra.wordpress.com

Post Thanks / Like
    I Have Hydroboost on my 69 Camaro (Cam Reasons) and made the lines from stuff I bought from Summit. Works great. I don't see why you would need hydroboost for such a light car. I am jut using a standard dual master from Wilwood with no booster, Wilwoods 13" 6 piston fronts 12.5 4piston rear.

Post Thanks / Like
    I know this is hard to BELIEAVE but its so my wife can drive the Cobra when she wants! She dealing with me while I build it so I don't mind putting a few options in to enable her to enjoy also.

Post Thanks / Like
    I make custom hose assemblies and if you know what you need, we can make, as we do race car/street car plumbing and
    represent Goodridge/Seatrab/QA1/Brakequip/Goodyear [email protected] 570-454-9759