BluePrint Engines

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 818S for sale at a reasonable price

Post Thanks / Like

818S for sale at a reasonable price

For sale at a great price: Took delivery of a white 818S in September 2014. Donor car 2006 WRX..added fact5 short shifter; rear diffuser;door liners. Had motor completely rebuilt and added new fans and radiator. 90% completed and running; located Port St. Lucie Fla. I ran out of time and energy. Asking $12,900. Try e mailing me at [email protected],

Post Thanks / Like
    Whoops: Failed to mention that this 818S also is utilizing the custom I Wire wiring harness that was a $2,200 addition. Regards; Capt. Bill

Post Thanks / Like
    Any photos? Has it been registered?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ni¢ View Post
    Hi: It is not registered since only 90% done. Needs windshield installed; wheel arch liners; door hung; Dash installed (inst pod was plugged in the check out wiring) Lots of other "bits & bobs" like bolt seats; install seat belts; alignment. Capt. Bill Photos could be forwarded; stock WRX wheels.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi: I do have pictures of that 818S. Regards; Capt. Bill

Post Thanks / Like

818S for sale at a reasonable price

Quote Originally Posted by Ni¢ View Post
    Hi: Due to the recent offerings of 818S that seem to be great deals; I am "sweeting the pot" and including the Rod Top custom top and side curtains. This is as new and just installed for proper fit and was a $3,500 addition. I originally was to offer it as an add-on to the $12,900 firm price which still holds. Regards; Capt. Bill

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by capt. bill View Post
    Hi: Due to the recent offerings of 818S that seem to be great deals; I am "sweeting the pot" and including the Rod Top custom top and side curtains. This is as new and just installed for proper fit and was a $3,500 addition. I originally was to offer it as an add-on to the $12,900 firm price which still holds. Regards; Capt. Bill
    Still for sale?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi potential buyers of my 818S: The car just sold; best wishes in finding your 818. Capt. Bill