Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Top sellers at Forte's for FFR customers

Forte's Parts Connection
    Post Thanks / Like

Top sellers at Forte's for FFR customers

Happy Labor Day Weekend Guys,
    I've had an idea lately to post the top parts sellers Forte's offers. (Not in order of popularity)
    1, Tremec TKO transmission kits.
    Coyote, 4.6, 5.4 & V10 Ford plus all Ford small block & big blocks.
    2, Forte's mechanical throttle linkage kit for FFR roadster & Coupe with carb or throttle body (standard mount where carb would be).
    3, Forte's hydraulic clutch release kit featuring external slave. Available for T56 Magnum, TKO in Chevy & Ford applications, T5 Ford Mustang kit.
    4, Dart 347, 363 & 427 turnkey engine packages.
    All assembled and run on our Land & Sea engine dyno. These are running engines ready to install.
    5, Coyote turnkey engine / transmission package. Excellently priced with many add on parts not available elsewhere.
    6, Coyote power steering pump kit. Features factory style belt tensioner.
    7, Ford 8.8 rearend components and completely new complete IRS rearend ready to ship.
    8, Strange Engineering & Moser Engineering rear Axle kits for almost any application.
    9, Wilwood aluminum pedal pads with AC & V8 center emblem.
    10, Moser 8.8 ready to install rearend. All new parts and ready to assemble & ship.
    Forte's Parts Connection is a complete one stop speed shop with literally tons & tons of inventory ready to ship. On top of that, Mike Forte (me), has over 45 years experience in performance parts sales with know how to build almost anything. ..
    Mike Forte: Forte's Parts Connection / Framingham, Mass. 01702 / 508 875 0016 / [email protected] / fortesparts.com / Facebook Instagram: @fortespartconnection Est: 1981 dealing performance parts to build your dream car. A REAL SPEED SHOP with parts, price & knowledge. Developer of the early Ford & FE Tremec and Mustang firewall adjustable quadrant kits, external slave clutch release conversions & cable release conversions. Tremec Elite, FORD RACING & QUICKTIME DISTRIBUTOR!

Post Thanks / Like
    If you don't have his mechanical throttle linkage. Buy it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Don't forget to get to work on the windshield removal kits!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Mike, I have checked out your website and looked at the products you offer. I am a new member here and will be purchasing a Roadster kit hopefully in 2018 so I am trying to gather all the information I can from these guys, and folks like you, so when it comes time to build I know pretty much what I need and where to go get it. Do you ever run any specials or discounts if you buy say an engine,transmission and an IRS at the same time? Just curious as 1 stop shopping is a plus for me. I'll probably go with a coyote/TKO 600 package and an IRS but I haven't made up my mind 100% yet.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mike

Love the mechanical throttle and thanks for all the help with the transmission and rear end.

Rick

Post Thanks / Like
    Mike,

I just need to make a positive comment about your clutch fork extender. FANTASTIC! The increased leverage makes the RAM HD clutch feel so easy . Great work!

Olli

Post Thanks / Like
    I bought the hydraulic clutch kit for my roadster, and it's an excellent product.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 1volfan View Post
    Hi Mike, I have checked out your website and looked at the products you offer. I am a new member here and will be purchasing a Roadster kit hopefully in 2018 so I am trying to gather all the information I can from these guys, and folks like you, so when it comes time to build I know pretty much what I need and where to go get it. Do you ever run any specials or discounts if you buy say an engine,transmission and an IRS at the same time? Just curious as 1 stop shopping is a plus for me. I'll probably go with a coyote/TKO 600 package and an IRS but I haven't made up my mind 100% yet.
    Just a word on the website...it isn't the greatest website out there and Mike will admit that. Any deficiency in the website is more than made up for by Mike's demeanor and helpfulness on the phone. If you don't see what you want on the website pick up the phone and call him. In general I love online shopping but this is a case where a phone call is worth the effort. Mike was very helpful to me and I highly recommend his products.
    MK4 #8900 - complete kit - Coyote, TKO600, IRS - Delivered 6/28/16 First Start 10/6/16 Go cart - 10/16/16 Build completed - 4/26/17 - 302 days to build my 302 CI Coyote Cobra - Registered and street legal 5/17/17
    Build Thread http://thefactoryfiveforum.com/showt...e-build-thread
    PHIL 4:13 INSTAGRAM - @scottsrides

Post Thanks / Like
    1volfan, I have bought my engine transmission and numerous other parts from Mike and I am very happy with everything as well as how Mike has worked on a couple of things on my roadster. I live about a 1 1/2 hour drive from Mike's shop so when I need something it is worth it to take a ride and go there to get what I need.

Every time that I have been there I get to see Mike in action which is usually a phone up to each ear as well as another line on speaker all while he is packing boxes to ship out parts because the UPS truck is just about to pull up and dealing with people like me that walk in. Another thing that I have seen many times that I have been there is people that have bought something somewhere else and are having trouble with it and they call Mike to find out how to correct their problem and he doesn't hesitate to help them out. If you need anything don't hesitate to buy from Mike Forte.

BigUgly
    FFR 6760 Mk 3.1 Fortes Dart 427 TKO 600 3.55 3 Link Solid Axle