Forte's

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Advise on insurance in CA

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Advise on insurance in CA

I'm looking for some advise on buying insurance in California. Need to find company that will cover under construction as well as the occasional drive to work. Also agreed value. Most importantly reputable.
    Any suggestions would be welcome.
    MK4 delivered 2/24/2017. Complete kit #9023,IRS, Power Steering, Leather, heater, 17" wheels, sway bar ft & rr, tremec 600 and Gordon Levy Racing SBF 427. First start and go kart 8/19/2017. Graduated 1/15/2018
    MK4 #9230 complete kit delivered 1/27/2018. IRS, PS, leather, Tremic 600, SBF 427. Graduation 10/15/2018
    MK3 #5253 donor bought unfinished. SBF 331, T5 Trans.

Post Thanks / Like
    Robbin @ Midwest has been around this community for a long time and delivers an excellent product.

http://www.midwestclassicins.com/
    Frank

Post Thanks / Like
    Robbin at Midwest. Just insured through him for during and after the build. Great to deal with and better rates than what my insurance company could do.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by frankeeski View Post
    Robbin @ Midwest has been around this community for a long time and delivers an excellent product.

http://www.midwestclassicins.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by bigger View Post
    I also recommend Robbin at Midwest! He was easy to work with.
    Quote Originally Posted by scottiec View Post
    Robbin at Midwest. Just insured through him for during and after the build. Great to deal with and better rates than what my insurance company could do.
    Can you supply specifics, i.e. rates, type of coverage (I want agreed value), policy restrictions (I don't want to drive it only to car shows or events.) I contacted Robin quite a few months ago, and his initial rate response was way high and out of line. I'm still looking for insurance.
    If Brute Force doesn't work, you're not using enough of it.
    Basic Stuff: MK4 Complete Kit #8439, Wilwood's, 17" Halibrands. Extra Stuff: Stainless brake and fuel lines, Breeze cooling, Battery mount, SS Roll Bar. Old Fart Stuff: Heater, Seat Heaters, Footbox Fresh Air, Stereo, Keyless ignition, Power Steering, Hyd Clutch.
    Young & Dumb Stuff: 427w Dart, TKO600, 3 link Moser M9/Ford 9", 3.5:1, Eaton TruTrac Posi. Graduation Thread