Midwest Classic Insurance

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Chassis Dimensions

Post Thanks / Like

Chassis Dimensions

No rush but I would appreciate the following dimensions for a possible future project.

A.

B.

C.

D.

E.

F.

G.

H.

I.

J.

Will 15" wheels fit over the uprights and brakes?

Thanks,

Jack

DPM21790.jpg

DPM21798-694x413.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by JB91710; 11-19-2017 at 09:27 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    did you finish the other 12cyl project yet any updates online anywhere it looked interesting last time you shoed pics here

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Samiam1017 View Post
    did you finish the other 12cyl project yet any updates online anywhere it looked interesting last time you shoed pics here
    Hi Samiam,

This is a link to the latest video I put on YouTube. https://youtu.be/HiQmchZ7E00

Since that video I sold the trailer I was going to use, to buy the computer that Wayne used on his EZ30. Megasquirt MS3 Pro EVO. At this point I can't afford to pay someone to do the work. Yesterday I met a man who is interested in buying the plane I built. When he saw the car and heard about my wiring needs, he sounded Very enthusiastic about doing the wiring for the chassis and maybe even the engines. He took it upon himself to call someone in California to ask questions so that's optimistic.

In the mean time, I am incredibly stressed out over the wiring and finishing the body and money, so I decided to forget the wiring and finish and paint the car before winter gets here. This is my kind of weather anyway.

P.S. I think I did figure out what color the original car was. Porsche Tangerine 018. Thanks for asking.

Jack

[ATTACH=CONFIG]73467[/ATTACH SPK1171_1.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Samiam1017 View Post
    As of 10/30/17 I have a tuner doing the wiring. He thinks the engines will be running this weekend and the wiring might be totally done before Thanksgiving. He lives in Vernon Connecticut if anybody needs Megasquirt work.

Post Thanks / Like
    11/19/17 Computer software problems have delayed the start of the engines.