Midwest Classic Insurance

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Fresh Air System

Post Thanks / Like

Fresh Air System

-SOLD-New-in-the-box Fresh Air System from Cobra Earl. I ordered this for my build, but decided to use trans. tunnel vents instead. It's been sitting in my garage attic for 2 years. Has to go elsewhere. $75.00 includes shipping to your door in the U.S.
    Last edited by RdstrRod; 10-05-2017 at 08:08 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    I've only read posts on the forum as it looks like this is not produced anymore so I can t find any info. Does the system have the ability to open and close the vents as needed? I am assuming it had everything else that is needed to install in the car.

Thanks Craig

Post Thanks / Like
    Craig, Cobra Earl was in business a few years ago when I built my car. Not sure what happened to him. The system comes complete with flexible hose, 2 electric blowers, 2 air control boxes, 2 control cables, 2 air scoops (which mount inside the car's front air vents), and all attaching hardware. If you want a picture email me at ([email protected]). Regards, Rod

Post Thanks / Like
    email sent

Post Thanks / Like
    Unfortunately, Earl's health took a turn for the worst, and he had to pull back from his business.

I was just reading a thread on the FFCars forum yesterday, of fellow wanting an Earl's system. If your a forum member there, you might try sending him a PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    pm sent

Post Thanks / Like
    pm sent
    Picked up at factory Sept. 2017. First start April 2020. Licensed April 2021.
    408w, AFR heads, Sniper fuel injection system, TKO 600, 2017 IRS, 17” Halibrands, Wilwood brakes, heater, leather heated seats, dual roll bars.