Midwest Classic Insurance

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Red Brake Reservoir Hose

Post Thanks / Like

Red Brake Reservoir Hose

I need a length of the red hose, FF sends with their Wilwood brake kits. I know I can buy from FF or Wilwood, but I am sure many builders opt for something else and have this in their unused parts bin.
    Let me know if you have one to sell and I will get with you on it.
    thanks,
    20th Anniversary Mk IV, A50XS Coyote, TKO 600, Trunk Drop Box, Trunk Battery Box, Cubby Hole, Seat Heaters, Radiator hanger and shroud.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wilwood 220-3357 costs less than $6 at Summit.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by d42davis View Post
    Wilwood 220-3357 costs less than $6 at Summit.
    Thanks for making so easy, I thought, but it is not red. Sort of OCD on some stuff.
    Last edited by Railroad; 10-04-2017 at 05:04 PM.
    20th Anniversary Mk IV, A50XS Coyote, TKO 600, Trunk Drop Box, Trunk Battery Box, Cubby Hole, Seat Heaters, Radiator hanger and shroud.

Post Thanks / Like
    I didn't use what was supplied with my kit. You're more than welcome to it. Yep, it's the red stuff.

Sorry to have to mention it, but the last couple guys I helped out with free parts never offered to make up the shipping costs. I feel kinda bad even mentioning it, but I feel even worse when folks don't seem to understand basic etiquette. Doesn't anybody read Dear Abby anymore??!

Feel like the world's biggest cheapskate now, but, hey, the USPS doesn't work for free and envelopes don't grow on trees. Oh, wait - maybe they do...

Assuming you're down for at least a $1 soda at McDonald's for my trouble, PM me your address and I'll drop it in the mail to you.

-Karl

Post Thanks / Like
    PM sent.

Post Thanks / Like
    It looks like Karl already has you covered, but if you need more, I'm not using mine. I got black braided hose with CNC reservoirs that I liked better so I still have the red hose. Same as Karl, you pay shipping from WI, which shouldn't be more than a couple bucks, and it's all yours.

-TJ

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks jeepurz. I am waiting on Karls reply with money in hand. If something falls through, I will post back here to get with you.

Thanks guys,

Post Thanks / Like
    I’ll drop it in the mailbox tomorrow, Joe. Glad you can put it to good use.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by karlos View Post
    I’ll drop it in the mailbox tomorrow, Joe. Glad you can put it to good use.
    PM me your address.

Thanks,
    railroad

Post Thanks / Like
    jeepurz, you have a pm.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by karlos View Post
    I didn't use what was supplied with my kit. You're more than welcome to it. Yep, it's the red stuff.

Sorry to have to mention it, but the last couple guys I helped out with free parts never offered to make up the shipping costs. I feel kinda bad even mentioning it, but I feel even worse when folks don't seem to understand basic etiquette. Doesn't anybody read Dear Abby anymore??!

Feel like the world's biggest cheapskate now, but, hey, the USPS doesn't work for free and envelopes don't grow on trees. Oh, wait - maybe they do...

Assuming you're down for at least a $1 soda at McDonald's for my trouble, PM me your address and I'll drop it in the mail to you.

-Karl
    Would make for a very good thread on its own. I've stopped sending excess parts over the same thing.
    MKII "Little Boy". 432CI all aluminum Windsor. .699 solid roller, DA Koni shocks, aluminum IRS, Straight cut dog ring T-5, 13" four piston Brembos, Bogart wheels. BOOM!