Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Coyote MK4

Forte's Parts Connection
    Post Thanks / Like

Coyote MK4

Hi

Here is a link to one of our customers MK4's that is out on the roads! We can provide you with all that's needed, one of our Coyote engine packages available is $12,600 (US). That will get you the Coyote Engine, Computer, Bellhousing, Clutch, Tremec Transmission as well as everything to get you up and running. Give us a call or email for a for a quote.

http://tremec-blog.com/scott-spencer...ry-five-cobra/

Fortes Parts Connection
    40 Pearl st, Framingham, MA
    508-875- 1600
    www.fortesparts.com/
    [email protected]

Thank You
    Mike Forte
    Mike Forte: Forte's Parts Connection / Framingham, Mass. 01702 / 508 875 0016 / [email protected] / fortesparts.com / Facebook Instagram: @fortespartconnection Est: 1981 dealing performance parts to build your dream car. A REAL SPEED SHOP with parts, price & knowledge. Developer of the early Ford & FE Tremec and Mustang firewall adjustable quadrant kits, external slave clutch release conversions & cable release conversions. Tremec Elite, FORD RACING & QUICKTIME DISTRIBUTOR!

Post Thanks / Like
    I think everyone is getting sick of seeing this one! LOL

Appreciate the help when I always called with questions Mike.
    MK4 #8900 - complete kit - Coyote, TKO600, IRS - Delivered 6/28/16 First Start 10/6/16 Go cart - 10/16/16 Build completed - 4/26/17 - 302 days to build my 302 CI Coyote Cobra - Registered and street legal 5/17/17
    Build Thread http://thefactoryfiveforum.com/showt...e-build-thread
    PHIL 4:13 INSTAGRAM - @scottsrides

Forte's Parts Connection
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Scott

Its a really nice Cobra and you should be proud of it. I especially like the shifter.

Mike
    Mike Forte: Forte's Parts Connection / Framingham, Mass. 01702 / 508 875 0016 / [email protected] / fortesparts.com / Facebook Instagram: @fortespartconnection Est: 1981 dealing performance parts to build your dream car. A REAL SPEED SHOP with parts, price & knowledge. Developer of the early Ford & FE Tremec and Mustang firewall adjustable quadrant kits, external slave clutch release conversions & cable release conversions. Tremec Elite, FORD RACING & QUICKTIME DISTRIBUTOR!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Mike! You are the man!
    Thanks for putting my order together. Can't wait to see it

Thanks,
    Martin
    Life is short, so start living it.
    Build thread: http://thefactoryfiveforum.com/showt...-in-the-garage!
    delivery date: 10/31/2017, first start 2/24/2018, title and registration passed 6/22/2018

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Scott, no one's getting sick of seeing that one. I take it as constant motivation for my build.

Mike, I'm more than a few steps from bolting my Forte sourced TKO to the engine, and installing my powertrain. But, it's always good to read things like Scott's comments about your willingness to provide assistance after the sale.

It's pretty cool that you guys are getting recognition - Scott for your build, Mike for your business.
    Roadster #9146. Complete Kit, 363 w/Jim Inglese Weber Carbs, Forte TKO600 w/Hydraulic Clutch, IRS, Wilwood Brakes, F & R Sway Bars, 17" Halibrands, Power Steering, Breeze Front Battery Kit, Herb's Door Panels, and who knows what else left to be added.
    Ordered 5/19/17. Delivered 8/18/17. Slowly Building.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mach'er View Post
    Hey Scott, no one's getting sick of seeing that one ... It's pretty cool that you guys are getting recognition - Scott for your build, Mike for your business.
    x2 on both!

John
    MK IV Roadster #8631
    Ford 302, Holley Terminator EFI, T5z, 3.55 Rear End, IRS, 17” Halibrand Replicas (9” front, 10.5” rear), Nitto 555 G2’s (275/40ZR17 front, 315/35ZR17 rear), Fast Freddie’s Power Steering, F5 Wilwood Brakes, FFMetal’s Firewall Forward, Forte’s Hydraulic Clutch & Throttle Linkage
    https://www.ffcars.com/threads/phile.../#post-4776313