Boig Motorsports

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Doner Car for sale - 2004 Forester XT

Post Thanks / Like

Doner Car for sale - 2004 Forester XT

For Sale is a 2004 Forester XT (FXT) that I bought for an 818 project that never materialized. It has the 5-speed manual and the WRX/STi motor. It is a salvaged car with rear end damage (see pictures), thus a perfect donor candidate. SOLD. Car is located in the Phoenix, AZ area.

It is in relatively great shape too, thus likely you could sell the surplus parts (interior, most of the body, etc.) to recoup some of the costs - as you know, most damaged cars are in the front, thus body/front end alone could be worth $1000+ to someone. It ran originally after I bought it with good compression and fully functional (faster than I realized it would be) -- I had new plugs installed, fluids changed to ensure it stays in good shape. Recently the fuel system (tank/sender unit/pump) had issues (the rear wiring harness had partially melted from the original accident and now is completely severed and not worth fixing) and it no longer runs as a result, but you are welcome to test and verify that the engine and tranny are still good. Note that this year also did not come with the dreaded immobilizer.

It also comes with a replacement (new in the box) factory rear exhaust, a new taillight and some other replacement parts that were intended to get the the rear fixed -- thus those could all be resold. Also included in a full price sale are the following items I have accumulated along the way: a Perrin Big MAF (cold air intake), 2004 WRX gauge cluster (w/tach in the center) and an aluminum lightweight belt pulley.

Other items I will be posting (once I get some good pictures together) which are associated with this are: a used Wilwood Superlite 6R (6 piston) Big Brake Kit (BBK) as well as rear Superlite 4R BBK. In both cases they need the rotors replaced (hats and calipers are good) as well as the rear needs the mounting brackets. I also have several Rota Torque wheels - Qty 2 - 17 x 9 (bronze), Qty 4 - 17 x 7.5 (bronze) and Qty 2 - 17 x 8 (flat black). All of these will be listed separately, but you can let me know now if you are interested.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by anejo99; 12-05-2017 at 06:20 PM. Reason: SOLD

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh man, where were you 9 months ago? I'm down the street in Maricopa. Good luck!

Post Thanks / Like
    Pre Black Friday bump -- price lowered. SOLD
    Last edited by anejo99; 12-05-2017 at 06:20 PM. Reason: Sold