Very Cool Parts

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: GTM acquiring c5 parts

Post Thanks / Like

Question GTM acquiring c5 parts

I havent bought the car yet but wanted one the first time i saw it. I have loved the factory 5 cobras that i have seen at shows,, but the GTM is beyond words.
    Im looking to get all the parts together before i sneak the car in my shop, I found a guy who has new misc parts for C5. (short the motor and motor wiring) I can identify the hard parts but the wiring harness looks complete but is there something i should be looking for that would be pricey to get. It has nothing plugged in and looks like its all there He has the tanks, rear suspension, front suspension and wiring harness, radiator fans and shroud, all for for 2700. Whats your thought about the price too

PLATNUM Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do yourself favor and get the CD of the GTM manual. It has all the donor parts you will need listed in it. If this is going to be your 1st FFR kit, I suggest you really do your homework. This kit is not for the novice. It is very difficult and needs lots of work to make it right. I have built 9 FFR kits and am currently building my 1st GTM. It is about 5 -10 times more difficult than the MK4 or 818. Just food for thought. Best of luck in whatever you decide.

Post Thanks / Like
    thank you very much and didn't know there was a CD. I will get that on the way