BluePrint Engines

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: New *possible* owner...

Post Thanks / Like

New *possible* owner...

As with many people, I'm considering a Factory Five kit. I've been racing unibody cars for quite some time, now and am looking to move to something a bit more focused. I love my current car, but I'm kinda tired of the work space and mechanical constraints of it. After the purchase of an Ariel Atom, by a good friend of mine, I'm really liking the ease of access of a tube-framed car. I'm quite jealous.
    I'm tentatively trying to sell my current track/weekend car and looking to purchase an 818C. I have to have a roof LOL.

The point of this post is to see if there are any 818 owners anywhere near Fresno, CA (Central California). I don't mind a bit of a road trip.

I'm doing my due diligence to be sure I don't sell my current car (and give up the blood/sweat/tears), but the 818C, and end up being disappointed for some reason. Also, I have concern with having to run a Subaru engine. Though I'd leave it 100% stock, I've had poor experiences with turbo-charged EJs (even at stock power levels), so am a bit gun shy, when it comes to the idea of using one. I've considered an N/A version, but ... let's be real LOL.

So, any 818 owners, within an hour or two from Fresno, CA on here?

I'm Jason, nice to "meet" everyone! Hopefully things work out and you guys end up seeing me a bit more often!

EvoFullSizeEdit.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Sent you a message im not to far away from you and may be interested in the IX