Forte's

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Ford vendor?

Post Thanks / Like

Ford vendor?

I haven't been on here for a long time but I have a question. There used to be a Ford dealer that was an official vendor for the site. I think it was 5starford. Is there a ford dealership I can get an electric brake controller at a good price? Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    I think the parts guy from Five Star Ford that advertised on here retired.
    Mike

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Max has been retired for a number of years since the ownership of the dealer changed.

You might try Forte's and/or Breeze. One of them might be a Ford Racing Parts distributor.

Ray
    I'm not getting gray, I'm adding chrome....

“Under-steer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and over-steer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you.”
    -- Jacques Schnauzee "World Famous Racecar Driver"

"If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough horsepower."--Mark Donohue

Forte's Parts Connection
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Grover,
    I'm Mike Forte of Forte's Parts Connection. I've been a Ford Performance warehouse distributor since 1985. Also direct with Tremec, Edelbrock, Dart Machine, Holley Performance, Quick Time bellhousing, QuarterMaster, Wilwood, Strange, Moser, FITECH, Comp Cams, Ram Clutch & McLeod along with ACT clutches & light weight steel billet flywheels plus to many other companies to list.
    Mike Forte: Forte's Parts Connection / Framingham, Mass. 01702 / 508 875 0016 / [email protected] / fortesparts.com / Facebook Instagram: @fortespartconnection Est: 1981 dealing performance parts to build your dream car. A REAL SPEED SHOP with parts, price & knowledge. Developer of the early Ford & FE Tremec and Mustang firewall adjustable quadrant kits, external slave clutch release conversions & cable release conversions. Tremec Elite, FORD RACING & QUICKTIME DISTRIBUTOR!