Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Evans Waterless Coolant is now in stock

Forte's Parts Connection
    Post Thanks / Like

Evans Waterless Coolant is now in stock

Hi Guys,
    Evans Waterless Coolant is now in stock.

This product provides a professional level protection for the inside of your engine and cooling system. With a higher boiling point of 375 degrees and it's anti-corrosion and electrolysis characteristics you can absolutely put to rest that engine and cooling internals are being addressed.....forever. Perfect for you sports car because of the anti-electrolysis and high boiling point and again for your classic car being frozen in time, your cooling system is not going to sour and cause hidden damage. Why worry of hidden electrolysis damage, change it out with Evans Waterless Coolant. It's the best product for the inside of your engine. We've got it, in stock.... here at Forte's Parts Connection. http://www.fortesparts.com/

https://www.evanscoolant.com/…

Note: Current rides will need to be pre-flushed with Evans Prep-Fluid to remove water content to below 3%. New rides(new engine builds) do not need the Prep-Fluid.

#Edlebrock #OfficalDistributor #Ford #engine #factoryfive #Mustang #dragracing #turbo #chevrolet #Camaro #Street #Corvette #Muscle #Cobra #Pontiac #Shelby #Dodge #DragRace #Turbo #supercharger #v8
    Mike Forte: Forte's Parts Connection / Framingham, Mass. 01702 / 508 875 0016 / [email protected] / fortesparts.com / Facebook Instagram: @fortespartconnection Est: 1981 dealing performance parts to build your dream car. A REAL SPEED SHOP with parts, price & knowledge. Developer of the early Ford & FE Tremec and Mustang firewall adjustable quadrant kits, external slave clutch release conversions & cable release conversions. Tremec Elite, FORD RACING & QUICKTIME DISTRIBUTOR!

Post Thanks / Like
    What is your price? I'm planning to use it.

Forte's Parts Connection
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Lance,
    It's fair traded at $45.50 per gallon with free ground shipping on US orders.
    Ask about Forte's discount coupons that are starting next week.
    Mike Forte: Forte's Parts Connection / Framingham, Mass. 01702 / 508 875 0016 / [email protected] / fortesparts.com / Facebook Instagram: @fortespartconnection Est: 1981 dealing performance parts to build your dream car. A REAL SPEED SHOP with parts, price & knowledge. Developer of the early Ford & FE Tremec and Mustang firewall adjustable quadrant kits, external slave clutch release conversions & cable release conversions. Tremec Elite, FORD RACING & QUICKTIME DISTRIBUTOR!

Post Thanks / Like
    A number of guys I know over on the BMW E39 forum run Evans. Our V8's (the M62tu engines) run at 108C which develops cooling systems pressure around 20PSI. The side tanks on the radiator and expansion tank are plastic which crack after 6-8 years (sometimes sooner) and leave you stranded until the tow truck shows up.
    With Evans they say they can leave the expansion tank cap loose (for testing) as the cooling system doesn't develop any pressure.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Mike. Anyone know the approximate coolant capacity of an EJ205?

Forte's Parts Connection
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Lance,
    I hope I'm not sounding stupid but what is a EJ205?

Post Thanks / Like
    The EJ205 is the WRX 2.0 Liter (or Litre if you're Canadian/British). The coolant capacity is listed as 7.3 quarts.
    Mark IV 7923 arrived 11-14-12
    DOHC 4.6L, Tremec 3650, 3 Link 8.8 w/3.73

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Old thread but still relevant. I'd like to convert my FFR MKIV over to Evan's Waterless. I've used it before and really take comfort in knowing there's no pressure so no/low chance of bursting a hose in the summer.

What's the coolant capacity of the FFR radiator? I have a 302 block, so I'm trying to determine how many gallons I need to buy.

TIA,
    Adam

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamIsAdam View Post
    Old thread but still relevant. I'd like to convert my FFR MKIV over to Evan's Waterless. I've used it before and really take comfort in knowing there's no pressure so no/low chance of bursting a hose in the summer.

What's the coolant capacity of the FFR radiator? I have a 302 block, so I'm trying to determine how many gallons I need to buy.

TIA,
    Coyote takes 4 gallons with FFR heater & FFR radiator. SB should be similar except to how much the heads hold.
    Kevin
    MKIV #8234
    Coyote '14/TKO-600/3-Link 3:55 Rear
    I love the smell of 100 octane in the morning.
    NITTO NT01 275X40X17ZR - 315X35ZRX17
    Delivered 2/7/14 - Plate "COYOTE NC1965" 3/25/15

Post Thanks / Like
    That sounds like a lot. Makes sense given how massive that engine is.

Post Thanks / Like
    My 347 and vintage air heater took not quite 4 gals, I bought 5 gals from Mike and have 1 gal and a little bit left.
    JR
    Mk4 complete kit #9059 ordered 1/19/17 delivered 3/23/17, 2015 IRS, Fortes/DART347,TKO 600, hyd clutch, P/S, 12.88 wilwood brakes front and rear, heater/defrost and vintage gauges
    First start and go-cart 4/11/18. Taken To Whitby Motorcars Greensboro, N.C. 2/5/21 for body/paint

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks. I should add that I do not have heat

Post Thanks / Like
    My 302 (with heater) takes ~3 1/2 gallons. It starts at 3, but by the time I heat cycle the engine a couple of times I have to add another half gallon at the expansion tank.

John
    MK IV Roadster #8631
    Ford 302, Holley Terminator EFI, T5z, 3.55 Rear End, IRS, 17” Halibrand Replicas (9” front, 10.5” rear), Nitto 555 G2’s (275/40ZR17 front, 315/35ZR17 rear), Fast Freddie’s Power Steering, F5 Wilwood Brakes, FFMetal’s Firewall Forward, Forte’s Hydraulic Clutch & Throttle Linkage
    https://www.ffcars.com/threads/phile.../#post-4776313