Quote Originally Posted by Cobradavid View Post
Thanks for the suggestions, guys.

The FiTech is new and there's only about 10-15 miles on it.
The O2 sensor is in the passenger side exhaust manifold port. It's a stock, cast exhaust manifold and the sensor port is just upstream of the flange for the down pipe.
In the data log file for when the engine was just idling, the IAC steps ranges from ~14 to over 80, but must of the time it's around 24. I'll try adjusting that tomorrow to get it between 3 and 10.

Looking at the data file when I did a short drive, it looks like it's too lean. AFR is 15 - 20 where TPS is above ~5%. I sure hope running that lean isn't hurting anything in the engine - even though it's only for a minute or two.

I sent the data log files to FiTech tech support with all the symptoms.

David
Sounds like you simply need to put some more miles on the FiTech. The base tune is pretty good out of the box but the longer it remains in learning mode, the better it gets. Can you post a pic of the 02 sensor location? When I first set mine up, I had the 02 sensor located in the header "upstream" of where the exhaust manifold meets all four pipes (last cylinder bank header pipe). It ran rich, and could barely stay at idle. After a quick call to Fitech, it was advised to move the sensor "downstream" of where the header meets the exhaust manifold. Essentially, the sensor needs to read all four cylinders at the same time. In my setup, I put the sensor in the side pipe. Night and day difference as to how it ran. Then it was just a matter of driving it.