Lots of questions, I need to call Michael for back-up! Ha. A few answers.

I think that Xabiers car shows how small differences in body shape can go from Track car to elegant street car. The Porsche 918 is one of those designs that seems to live in both worlds aesthetically, still I want a more radical (think lotus 211) track car shape, but Xabiers 818 and 818R are my favorite, the differences being roll cage, upgraded konis and brakes (done already btw) and perhaps some aero add-ons like side canards, wings etc as I think aero will take the lightweight/good hp car to the nxt level of real performance.

An 818 Open House is a KILLER idea to gather feedback and just have fun. We could unveil the models, MAYBE hot rod the running chassis (I'm a sucker for donut contests), but seriously, a good Q&A with Jim and Jesper and the crew here in a fun and informal format open to those reading this (I would count those as customers and "qualified" feedback).

The gull-wing doors are probably something that could break the budget on the roadster version but on the Coupe (that will almost by definition cost a tad more) is an outside chance.

Alot of guys question the budget target, but if you really take a hard look at what we deliver in a Mk4 Base kit, the chassis, body, aluminum panels and boxes and boxes of parts... I think we will nail this car as long as the body is, like I said, ROCKSTAR cool.