FormaCars

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: GTM Dead Pedal Now Available!

Post Thanks / Like

GTM Dead Pedal Now Available!

I've had plenty of requests to make a dead pedal to fit the GTM. Spent quite a bit of time with this so that it feels right, the angle is correct to support your foot, and has plenty of foot clearance when you are working the clutch. If I intentionally work the clutch with the very edge of my shoe, I can get the side of my shoe to rub the dead pedal, but in normal operation with my foot on the clutch pedal in what is my "normal position" there is plenty of clearance with the dead pedal.

Unlike most of my parts that I ship flat, I will ship this dead pedal bent as it's shown here. It is meant to rivet to the existing footbox aluminum at the bent tabs along the top edge, bottom edge and inboard side-----you can mark and drill from the bottom side of the footbox on that one. Made from .080" Aluminum. If you don't like the circle pattern, I can delete it and ship it solid---no pattern. Either configuration, price will be $47 plus shipping. Shoot me a PM or email via my contact info on my website if you'd like to order. Thanks!

Last edited by VRaptor SpeedWorks, LLC; 08-18-2011 at 11:13 AM.
    Shane Vacek
    VRaptor SpeedWorks, LLC
    www.vraptorspeedworks.com
    Turn-key GTM, SL-C & Ultima GTR Built to Your Specs!
    Offering a full line of GTM Upgrades and Custom Parts

Post Thanks / Like
    Here are some more views of it, and some pics to use as assembly instructions:

As you can see here, I've already drilled and cleco'd the upper and rear flange to the footwell, as these can be drilled from the footwell side. You can then mark the location of the bottom flange:

And then drill from the footwell side:

And then cleco the pedal back in place so you can drill the holes in the bottom flange from the wheel-well area:

Shane Vacek
    VRaptor SpeedWorks, LLC
    www.vraptorspeedworks.com
    Turn-key GTM, SL-C & Ultima GTR Built to Your Specs!
    Offering a full line of GTM Upgrades and Custom Parts