Very Cool Parts

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 1965 Factory Five MKIII

Post Thanks / Like

1965 Factory Five MKIII

Factory Five MKIII.

Car is street legal, titled and registered in GA as a 1965 Factory Five Roadster.

I’ve decided to go a different direction. I built my Factory Five MKIII Roadster to be a street legal track toy. It is an awesome car. It was fun to build and even more fun to drive. I am going to give it up in order to get a dedicated track car that I can also autocross.

Engine is 351W with a single Garrett turbo (over 500hp and 500 ft/lb tq), QuickFuel SS-650-BAN carb.

McCleod SFI steel bellhousing. RAM clutch. Tremec TKO 500 transmission with midshift. Ford 8.8 rear end with positraction.

Front suspension is FFR tubular lower control arms with SPC tubular upper control arms and SN95 spindles. Eibach springs, Levy SA Koni shocks and Wilwood Superlite 6 piston brakes and 13” vented rotors. Power steering using FastFreddies electro-hydraulic system and 2.25 lock to lock rack. VPM adjustable sway bar.

Rear suspension is FFR 3-link with Levy lower control arms. Eibach springs, Levy SA Koni shocks and Wilwood Dynalite 4 piston brakes and 12.19” vented rotors. VPM adjustable sway bar.

Single full width roll bar. Kirkey intermediate seats. Wilwood triple master setup with Wilwood pedals. Street windshield has quick release pins. Also has a hidden trailer hitch with a vertical receiver ( I used to drive to the track and tow a trailer with race tires on it.)

Please note. This is not a pretty “show” car. There is plenty of scratches and “track rash” from pebbles and debris. With some TLC this could be an awesome street car though if that is want you want.

Included is a 14’ Serpent Express trailer that is like new (it lives in the garage). The trailer is only available with the car. Not sold separately.

$28,000 for everything.

PM if you you need more details. Serious inquiries only please.

Perry

Junior Member Waiting4Kids2Bgone's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Car is SOLD