Quote Originally Posted by Lukn4trbl View Post
Some constructive criticism please?
Tino,

Looking at the Mehansen video and trying to imagine where your door would end up when open, it seems that the lower and rear edges of the door will be perfect places for folks to hit their head when getting in/out of the car. Or hit their shoulder. Or have water drip on them (god forbid you ever drive in the rain!). With the normal GTM doors, people hit their head getting in and out - I can't imagine the placement of the Lambo door when opened makes that any easier. I know your heart is set on them, and that they are a big step of fulfilling your idea of a GTM, and I understand that. I'm coming from a more pragmatic viewpoint. I know that every change we make when building these cars literally adds weeks or months to the build time-line. That's the trade-off we make. The pragmatist in me says just finish the damn car and get driving! But the creative genius in me understands your quest. Knowing that the work involved in making the body modifications is time consuming and difficult to undo, I'd personally think long and hard before cutting. Just make sure entry and exit are straightforward with those doors up. It would be a shame to get them installed only to have to go through extra contortions to get in and out. Measure twice, cut once!

-Michael