First off, thanks for the help everyone, I seem to be hitting every bump in the fuel delivery road since I don't seem to know where I am going. I am going to do a gen 2 Coyote, so I ordered the 190lph in tank pump from Mr. Forte. I also ordered lines from him with the connectors on the end. Got that in and then decided the small return on that pump may be a problem. Also found out that I never got the fuel pressure regulator from FFR. I thought I would just order the Corvette filter/regulator as a cheap replacement which would allow me to have a short return line in the back of the car, so I was okay with not getting the regulator that I ordered from FFR. To help make the regulator/filter work and to fix the small 1/4" fuel return, I ordered the high flow fuel return kit and a supply line from the regulator to the high flow return kit in the tank. Got the parts and I think the high flow fuel return kit is a great idea and product from Breeze. I got it installed and connected my Corvette fuel filter/regulator, however, I now see that the lines I have from Forte won't go from the Corvette regulator to the engine bay. The problem is the connection on the end of that long line. I figured I could buy new connections or adapters instead of replacing the entire line. I could also still bend the hard fuel lines that come in the kit. What I can't seem to figure out is what connections I should have on that line. If it is easy to run the flex line I bought from Forte, that would be my preference I think. I can bend and make a hard line if needed, but I don't have near the skill that EdwardB(Paul) seems to posses and my brake lines look like he tried to do it left handed and in a drunken race.

Another item I wanted to quickly ask about has to do with the soft supply lines from Forte. I accidently kinked the 3/8 supply line running from the fuel hanger/pump to the regulator when I was trying to figure out where to mount the regulator. How I have it now is not kinked, however, you can still see where it happened and see a bit of a divit. Do I need to replace that line or will it be fine as long as it is not kinked while mounted?