I've had several requests in the past to come up with a mounting point for the Kooks exhaust bracket to run to a G50 transaxle. To be perfectly honest, I'm not sure how consistent the rear flange pattern is on all of the G50 varients. The photos below are on a G50-03. The 90-degree bent strap is NOT part of what I'm offering here. There is no way for me know know the left-to-right position of your exhaust, the the vertical height of the exhaust (those are going to depend on body and exhaust positioning of your individual car/set-up), and therefore is impossible for me to come up with a true one-size-fits-all solution. What I can provide is the flat plate in the top photo to serve as a base to weld/rivet/bolt your own bracket to. Hopefully you can use the photos to tell if this flat mounting plate will fit your particular G50. This is for the RH side only. I have not built a car with a G50 without also using the Brandwood Cableshift assembly, and for the LH side Kooks mount, I always weld onto the cableshift bracket as it is alreay there, and the studs in the trans are too short to piggy-back an additional bracket on top.

Price for this flat mouting plate will be $10 plus shipping. Shoot me a PM or contact me thru the email info on my website. Thanks!